Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Friday, B*tches!!

Happy Friday friends!  We are SO looking forward to this weekend!  Alana is hosting a Ladies night for several friends to get together which we will of course be blogging about next week!

I am making Caprese Skewers and Funfetti Cake Pops (from a box)...hope they turn out!



In the meantime, here are a few of our favorite things for summertime!


* Evolution Fresh cold-pressed juices:




I discovered these when I received a coupon for them at Starbucks, but they are much cheaper at the grocery store. They help me feel a little less guilty for the ground turkey marinara sauce pasta I made and have been eating for lunch all week... I love the Sweet Greens and Lemon as well as the Essential Greens.  I can't wait to try more!

* Skinny Girl Cocktails:



 Skinny Girl cocktails are essential for a weekend with the ladies. My favorite is the Margarita! It is great poolside or to pregame with before you go hit the clubs. Bethenny hit this one out of the ball park. I haven't tried all of the other Skinny Girl drinks, but if they are half as good as the margarita then sign me up.

* A friendly game of mini-golf:




I think my hole-in-one on the 1st hole was eclipsed by my last place finish?  Next time I need to work on my patience.  I matched my ball color with my pumpkin-orange pedi, though :)

P.s. This is obviously Ria and not Alana, because Alana would have gotten first place!!


* Ballerina Pink gel manicure with a touch of sparkle:



Gel manicures have been my absolute favorite indulgence this summer.  It is so nice to not have to worry about your polish chipping and a pretty manicure always pulls together any outfit.  I added a touch of sparkle to jazz it up a bit.

My 4th of July gel manicure below also helped me feel extra festive!



* Artsy Lattes:


When I get the chance to spend time with my mom in San Diego, we have made a new habit of visiting The Lofty Bean first.  They have great organic coffee and tea with a sustainable mission.  The baristas also sing along to the radio and put a pretty finishing touch on your latte that can't help but make me smile.


Have a great weekend and drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment