Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Art Wall and Reading Nook

I love rearranging my apartment, especially my bedroom! I get the "itch" to move things around at least every 2 months. Once the urge comes on, it consumes my every thought and there is no stopping me (side note, its a great workout too!). I had recently cancelled cable, so I had more freedom with where I could move my TV. This opened up a world of new possibilities! The main problem I was facing is that there is just too much furniture in my room so I have to be really creative to fit it all in there without looking cluttered. The crazy thing is that I was able to add a chair in there and it ended up looking less cluttered than before. Not sure how that happened, but I am pretty excited about it!

The process started early Sunday afternoon and took about 4 hours to finally get everything in its place. My favorite new additions to my bedroom are the art wall and reading nook. The art wall is great because it is one central place where I can display my works of art (One of the paintings on there is my Grandpa's though). It creates a warm and homey feeling with the chair and I just want to sit for hours and read. Next book on the list: Fifty Shades of Grey!


Who else loves re-arranging their furniture??

No comments:

Post a Comment